- Posters & Postcards
- What we ask of ambassadors
Pathfinders Ambassadors spread the word about the good work that Pathfinders Camp (Woodlarks) does.
We offer branded materials (physical and digital) to Pathfinder Ambassadors to promote recruitment and fundraising.
Posters & Postcards
What we ask of ambassadors
|Email local schools and colleges|| Schools instructions|
|Contact local clubs, societies, and groups|| Clubs instructions|
QR code (pathfinderscamp.com)
|Find contact details for national organisations with like-minded members (such as:|
Love Her Wild,
St John’s Ambulance Service, Trefoil Guide,
|Raise funds by way of a sponsored event, cake stall, or another local fundraising event|| Events instructions|
Event poster (Word)
Event QR code
Sponsorship form (coming soon)
|Raise funds by|
prompting internet shopping among family and friends
| Shopping instructions|
Easyfundraising poster (coming soon)
|Evangelise and enthuse on social media||Social media instructions|
- Find local schools and colleges offering places to female pupils over 16.
- Find the contact email address for the school/college (often office@, info@, or admin@) but if you can find the head of the sixth form or DofE organiser, that’s so much better.
- Send an email with:
- an enticing subject line “Enrichment / Volunteering Opportunity”
- the body of the message from the link above
- an attachment for more information from the link above
- a signature including
- the image linked above
- the address of our website = https://pathfinderscamp.com/
- your name and contact details including your phone number
- Keep a record of who you’ve sent it to – so that you can do it again easily next year.
- Find any club that might either be a source of donations or of volunteers.
- If you can, invite yourself to their meetings or, if not, email them with a similar message to the one for local schools.
- Find contact details for like-minded national organisations preferably an email address.
- Pass them to Sam, Dave, or Jane.
- Coming soon …
- Promote Pathfinders Camp shop (https://pathfinderscamp.com/shop/) with family and friends.
- Promote Pathfinders Camp as the charity to choose with:
- EasyFundraising https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/pathfinderswoodlarks
- Give as you Live https://www.giveasyoulive.com/charity/pathfinderscamp
- Follow us on any social media platform:
- Redeliver blog posts from Pathfinders Camp website on social media.
- Add comments and likes to posts mentioning Pathfinders Camp or Woodlarks.
- Post your own messages using the tags below and mention Pathfinders Camp where you can.
|January||New Year’s resolution|
Helper forms are out
|February||Progress on finding helpers|
|March||Theme of camp is …|
Camper forms are out
Progress on finding helpers
Progress on finding helpers
|May||Progress on finding helpers|
|June||Progress on finding helpers|
|August||See you soon|
Thank you Woodlarks
|September||What happened at camp – what did you miss|
Dates for camp next
|October||Charity Commission report has been sent|
|November||Online shopping to raise money for camp|
|December||Tell your family and friends about online shopping|
The presentation is available for download and as a SlideShare: https://www.slideshare.net/DaveGrosvenor1/pathfinders-camp-presentationpptx